All 8 art Reviews

Conqueress of the Stars Conqueress of the Stars

I think that this is most likely my favorite entry so far, as Rosalina is one of my favorite mario characters. I entered the beginner category, but I hope to be able to join you in the open category!

Glitchop responds:

Thank you so much! Very kind of you! Rosalina is my favourite Mario character as well. (That might be obvious) ha ha... and judging by the amount you draw I am confident you will become awesome at drawing. Not even two years ago, my art resembled yours, all I did was draw 1-10 hours a day everyday... Just really practice and you'll be entering the open category in no time! Remember: draw what you love!

Eliyan and Ollie Eliyan and Ollie

I like how smooth the shading is! This is a really nice piece. I feel like the design is very creative, I made an elf archer for mine!

Rabbit-Eagle Thingy NonStop Knight Rabbit-Eagle Thingy NonStop Knight

Out of all the ones I've seen this one is definitely my favorite!( and I have seen a lot!) FIVE STARS!!!!!!

AddaWhite responds:

Thank you soo much!! You're very nice :)

challange of the month challange of the month

I understand why you based it off of Cassie, she's one of my favorite characters! I'm entering to if you want to see mine, I based it off of Ashe from world of warcraft!

droepie responds:

thank you and yeah i looked at yours too. it looks good, i could never color traditionally XD only when i started with digital art did i feel the freedom to make mistakes and that got me in to coloring even more.

Chance knight Chance knight

I entered to, but yours is way better then mine LOL ;)

Timetraveling Demon Timetraveling Demon

It is amazing!!!

Intergalactic federation trooper Intergalactic federation trooper

This looks awesome but like you said the band is pretty derpy.

Blob bot Blob bot